Who are we looking for?
• Bachelors of Science Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Industrial, or Mechanical), Biology, or Chemistry, or in any related discipline from an accredited college or university (or a high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years of experience in a product or customer support position in the Water Treatment/Water Process industry)
• Minimum 3 years of experience in customer logistics, technical sales in the water process/treatment field
• Ability and willingness to travel within territory, as required
• Ability and willingness to reside in assigned region, or within customer proximity requirements, as required
• Work frequently in a heavy industrial environment requiring use of Personal Safety Equipment and exposure to noise, dust, chemicals and other similar irritants typical of those found in refinery, chemical plants, power plants, etc., as required
• Ability and willingness to comply with stringent drug testing and background check requirements set by customer safety requirements, as required
• Basic Computer Skills including MS Office, and other software programs within a Windows environment
• To the extent that you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a company owned / leased or rented vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record.
• Additional 5+ years of experience in technical sales in Water Treatment/Water Process industry
• Ability to effectively manage time and budget or expense parameters
• Strong analytical ability
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Ability to prove sales record
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Demonstrated computer skills, including
• Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
What will you be doing?
The Account Manager will demonstrate leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment. This individual will utilize experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long- term business goals.
In addition, you will:
• Be primarily focused on selling water processing solutions and products to expand and maintain customer accounts
• Actively listen to customers’ needs and provide effective technical service to resolve issues and inquiries
• Drive growth by continuously creating and selling customer value propositions for assigned account base that focuses on our competitive advantage while leveraging our broad product portfolio
• Participate in collecting and testing water samples on site and analyzes results to provide recommendations to improve quality of treatment
• Serve as a knowledge resources to customers using WTS technology to solve identified water treatment needs
• Partner cross-functionally within organization to optimize our solutions offering
• Develop a plan to effectively meet sales targets by meeting or exceeding key metrics for revenue, account retention, profitability
• Learn and maintain awareness of all safety and environmental practice
• Use and maintain to company standards an assigned fleet vehicle to perform the duties and responsibilities of the job