- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a sales, engineering or risk management position in a related industry
- Understanding of our product offering, pricing and ITO processes specific to SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions in North America.
- Direct CMS Commercial experience strongly preferred. Bilingual (English-French) preferred.
- Team oriented: Ability to work well with diverse, cross-functional teams and effectively negotiate customer’s terms and conditions.
Role Summary/Purpose – Internal: The Commercial Operations Manager will demonstrate leadership by enabling Commercial team to profitably manage new and existing contractual risk in a constructive customer focused manner while ensuring full and correct compliance with the Delegation of Authority (DOA). Assisting in the development of proposal/agreement that can be easily executed by the company and enhance the customer’s experience.
- Provide leadership as a primary contact to a Sales team for sales related activities
- Work closely with the Account Managers as a member of a sales team on major campaigns
- Understand and effectively manage proposal bid preparation and processing
- Train the Sales team on the effective use of the digital Inquiry to Order (ITO) tools (Price Quote tool, Commercial Operations Portal, SFDC, iDeal, etc) and other to resources available to them.
- Assist with commercial approvals such as pricing and payment terms, etc. and document for auditing purposes.
- Review Terms & Conditions and Negotiate contracts as required
- Maintain knowledge of market trends, competitive actions, product needs, and customer base
- Contribute to the Regional Sales Teams Quick Market Intelligence (QMI’s) by providing updates on relevant topics and trends. Providing training when necessary.
- Develop and maintain effective internal network (Product Management, Product Applications, Sourcing, Pricing, FAST, AEs, CSC, etc.)